Database Design & Implementation
- Schema Design Review, Physical Tablespace Layout
- Oracle Installation, Database Creation, Alteration, and Setup
- Oracle Database File Management
- Oracle Storage Segment Administration including Table, Index, LOB, Rollback, and Temporary Segments
- Oracle Memory Segment Administration including Library Cache, Data Dictionary Cache, Buffer Cache, Redo Log Buffer, and Java Pool Oracle Network Connectivity Management
- Database User Administration including User Creation, Quota Assignment, Object-Level Privilege Administration, Security Management, and Role Creation
- Predominant I/O Sizes.
- Recommendation for Associated Cache Size and Segment Size.
- I/O Load Monitoring
- DB Reads and Read Caching
- Write Caching Analysis
- Optimal Flexible Architecture (OFA) Configuration for Oracle/MySQL.
- Solaris Tuning for DB (File systems, Swap, Shared Global Area- SGA, etc).
- Administration and Monitoring of DB Objects and Oracle Users.
- DB-aware Back-up Strategies.
- BSTAT/ESTAT Script Reports
- Layered Security Management
- Security Risks Assessment
- Security Checks Performed
- Security Administration Services Rendered
- Key Differentiators
- Systems Monitoring Services
- Monitoring Types and Service Thresholds
- Network Monitoring Services
- DBA Monitoring Services
- Hot stand by implementation
- Tape/Disk back-up solutions
- Cluster server implementation
- Veritas, EMC Disk management